Pezzettino is always looking for new talents and personalities. If you would like to apply for an open position, please fill out the form below and submit your resume (if you have one), PDF or DOC file preferred along with a brief letter of your qualifications. A Pezzettino representative will be contacting you shortly.
Pezzettino prides itself on providing patrons with the best dining experience possible. We are looking for staff members that have an “upbeat personality” and a “can do” attitude. Team members at Pezzettino are frequently cross-trained in all areas, giving individuals the opportunity to learn about the restaurant business. Our goal is to be more than just a local eatery, and engage our customers to enhance their experience and our own!
We are currently seeking friendly, smart, hard-working individuals to join our team. Are you kind and genuine with people, customers and co-workers? Are you good at connecting with people? Can you take responsibility for your work? Do you take pride in a job well done?
About the Positions:
Barista/Cashier responsibilities include:
– Engaging customers and surpassing their needs
– Taking orders and ringing up sales
– Preparing and servings coffee and other drinks
– Preparing and serving simple snacks
– Maintaining the store environment and equipment
– Re-stocking inventory and communicating store needs
– Ensuring food safety standards are met
– Recommending product and process improvements
– Willing to help pick up slack in rush hours and be a team player
Cook responsibilities include:
– Part/Full-time position
– Prep work and line duties
– Small group working environment
– Maintaining Pezzettino cleanliness standard in food handling, kitchen space and personal hygiene
– Assist where and when needed
– Passion for food and all food-related aspects
Applicants should have a flexible schedule and be available to work at least 3-5 shifts a week (including Saturdays), 20-35+ hrs/week. Can include early mornings as well.
Supervisor/management experience is a big plus – we are looking for leaders! However, we also believe in ongoing training and will definitely be reviewing/teaching to the Pezzettino standards. You just have to love coffee and food and be open and willing to learn. We are always looking for applicants with high work-ethic, responsibility and the potential to become leaders.
If you think that you would love to be a part of the Pezzettino team and you would be a good fit for what we are currently looking for, we would love for you to learn more about us, and vice versa! We want you to be happy where you work and we want to be happy working with you.
Please fill out the form above, or drop off your completed application at the front counter. We are located at 2101 Broadway St. Suite 12 and are open every day from 6:30am until 7:30pm.